Secretary: Helen Suchy
Boosters meetings are held in room 100 at the High School on Mondays at 7:00 pm on the following dates:
June 10 (if necessary)
The Mayfield Athletic Boosters Club is a volunteer group that provides support, through recognition, promotion, and funding, the 69 athletic teams and over 1,200 students in grades 7-12 at Mayfield High School and Mayfield Middle School, which participate in athletic activities recognized by the Mayfield Board of Education and the Ohio High School Athletic Association.
This is accomplished through various fundraising activities and recognition programs for the scholar/athlete. The Mayfield Athletic Boosters Club works closely with the Athletic Director and coaches to purchase equipment and uniforms for the school teams.
Objectives of the Boosters Club:
The Boosters will participate in activities which are consistent with these stated Objectives.
- To support, through recognition, promotion, and funding, the athletic teams of grades 7-12 at Mayfield High School and Mayfield Middle School, which participate in athletic activities recognized by the Mayfield Board of Education and the Ohio High School Athletic Association
- To encourage all athletes to do their best academically, but specifically recognize those athletes whose academic achievements are above average
- To support rules, regulations, and standards which are established to protect the health and safety of the athletes
- To undertake all activities with the support and cooperation of the Athletic
- Director and, when appropriate, the Administration of the Mayfield City School
- To develop and to maintain a sound working relationship with the coaches
- To cooperate with non-athletic-oriented groups and organizations recognized by the Mayfield City School District whose objectives are similar to that of the Boosters
Success of the Athletic Boosters is dependent upon parent and student support of our activities.
Fundraising activities include:
Recognition programs include:
- Clambake: 10/6/18 (6:30 at the Highland Hts. Community Center)
- Sports Programs – on sale during fall and winter sport events Click here to advertise in the sports program
- Spring Wing Ding
- Concession Stand - refreshments at home fall/winter indoors athletic events
- 50/50 raffles
- Spirit wear
- Scholarships - Graduating athletes of Boosters Club members are eligible for college scholarships.
- Scholar/Athlete Awards - Awards for academic/varsity letter achievements.