Change of Address
If you have moved, please fill out the "Change of Address" form located at the right of this page. Bring the completed form and proof of the new residency to the Board of Education at 1101 SOM Center Rd., Mayfield Hts. You can use one form for all students in the household.

Change of Address
Please complete the form and return with proof of residency to the Board Office.
Mayfield City Schools       1101 SOM Center Road, Mayfield Heights, Ohio, 44124      |      Phone: 440.995.6800     |     Fax: 440.995.7205
© Copyright 2017. Mayfield City Schools. All Rights Reserved.

School CMS created by eSchoolView
Quick-Edit Login