Welcome to your online resource for information over the Mayfield City School District 1:1 rollout for the 2017-2018 school year. If you have any questions, please contact GAFEHelp@mayfieldschools.org.
Please pay close attention to the specific dates/times for each grade level on the release dates page.
1:1 Device Rollout Timeline - Chromebooks
17-18 - All Mayfield students in grades 9 to 12
18-19 - All Mayfield students in grades 5 to 8
Here are some important things to know about receiving your student(s) device:
- In order for a student to pick up their Chromebook, a parent/guardian must have completed the Online Annual Update through the Parent Portal prior to their assigned device release night.
- On your students assigned release night, parents and students will need to be in attendance.
- A short student created video will be shown explaining all the information about Mayfield's 1:1 devices and the necessary information.
- Parent releases will be handed out after the presentation. A signed release by both the parent and student will be required before receiving your device.
- Groups will then be led into the cafeteria to receive your device and have the students log into them.
- If you have more than one student attending the HS, you can pick up all your devices on the night for the scheduled oldest child.