Common Core Learning Targets:
- I can find percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 and solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
- I can understand the concept of a ratio and use ratio language to describe a ratio relationship between two quantities. (6.RP.1)
- I can understand the concept of a unit rate and use rate language in the context of a ratio relationship. (6.RP.2)
- I can use ratio and rate reasoning to solve real-world and mathematical problems. (6.RP.3)
- I can understand that positive and negative numbers are used together to describe quantities having opposite directions or values; use positive and negative numbers to represent quantities in real-world context. (6.RP.5)
- I can understand a rational number as a point on the number line. (6.RP.6)
- I can understand ordering and absolute value of rational numbers. (6.RP.7)