Our team's focus is paid employment.
On the Job Development Team, students work to develop their employability skills by:
- Developing problem solving techniques
- Communicating effectively
- Meeting employer expectations
- Maintaining quality and quantity of work
- Establishing positive work relationships
The students are evaluated using the sixteen CEVEC Power Standards
Students use Ohio Means Jobs
to explore career interests and required education levels, create resumes, and view job outlooks for the state of Ohio.
The Job Development program is designed for students who are in a position to seek, attain, and maintain competitive employment in the community.