The students participate within a program that focuses on developing physically literate individuals. A physically literate person can...
1. Demonstrate competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
2. Apply knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
3. Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
4. Exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
5. Recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.