1. Is there a clearly defined essential question that aligns to the stand-ards in the course or grade level you teach?
2. What enduring understandings do you expect from the project?
3. Is there a clearly identified problem or case study that needs to be solved or studied?
4. Is there an opportunity for interdisciplinary connections? (the pro-ject should include possible connections between grade levels, sub-jects, courses or buildings).
5. Is the learning experience student directed and teacher supported? 6. How does the experience explicitly address the compe-tencies in the Mayfield Graduate Profile? (Collaboration, Creativity, Communication and Critical Thinking).
7. Is there an opportunity for students to conduct research, review evidence and prepare a written product?
8. Is there an opportunity for students to use our existing technology to interact in a blended environment?
9. Is there an opportunity for students to present their work to an authentic audience?
10. Is there an opportunity to forge partnerships with busi-nesses or local group to support the work with their expertise? (district will help make these connections)