Mrs. Schultz's Fifth Grade Class Page
5th Grade Mayfield Center
BA in Elementary Ed Grades K-8 from John Carroll University
MA in Computer Education from John Carroll University
Welcome to my 5th Grade Class Page!!!
This is a work in progress and will be modified and added to as the year goes on. Center School is very near and dear to my heart as I attended Center School for my elementary years and am also a graduate of Mayfield High School. I will be starting my 19th year at Center and have taught many different grades in this wonderful school. I started my career in kindergarten, then taught first and second grade for many years. After taking some time off to stay at home with my twin boys I returned in 2007 and have been teaching 5th grade for the last 8 years. I love having the "big kids" at school and am looking forward to another fantastic year!!!
1. I will treat you with respect so you will know how to treat me.
2. Feel free to do anything that doesn’t cause a problem for anyone else.
3. If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.
4. If you can’t solve the problem, or choose not to, I will do something.
5. What I do will depend on the special person and the special situation.
6. If you feel something is unfair, whisper to me, “I’m not sure that’s fair,” and we will talk.