- Daily Reading
Please have your child read everyday!!!
The more you read, the better reader you become. They can read to themselves, or try having your child read to you, a sibling, a pet, etc.
You can also read to them! Not only will they cherish the moment they spend with you, but they will pick up on your great reading habits and fluency....
**It is important to note that books that they choose to read themselves are "just right" books and they are not too easy and not too hard!**
**Don't forget to mark your time in your Homework Log**
Assign On: 9/10/2012
You and your child can log in to:
Find your child's icon and begin.
Assign On: 9/23/2013
- Weekly DSA (Spelling)
Weekly DSA words may be different for everyone. Every Monday, students receive their spelling pattern. Please study the pattern, not so much the words. There are several ways to practice the spelling pattern.
- Sort the words in a pattern
- Write the words in sugar/Gelatin
- Write the words in sentences
- Write the words 5 times each
- Create a story with the words.
- Write them in alphabetical order
- Sort in different ways: speed sorts, open sorts, closed sorts
**Don't forget to mark your progress in your Homework Log**
Assign On: 10/15/2013