INFINITE CAMPUS / PARENT PORTAL – Information
For any important school announcements and school closings, we use the information parents entered in the Infinite Campus Annual Update OLR through the Parent Portal.
*** IF YOU COMPLETED THE ANNUAL UPDATE AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED,
NO FURTHER ACTION IS REQUIRED ***
If you have NOT completed the Annual Update OLR, we ask that you do so ASAP. This is pertinent information needed for your child’s safety. Click here for instructions.
If there are any NEW modifications from what was entered in the Annual Update, please follow these steps to make the changes.
Note: Changes for mailing address or custody rights will not be approved until proof of residency or legal documentation is provided to Pupil Services at the Board Office.
Steps to modify your information within Infinite Campus if the Annual Update has been completed:
1) Log on to Infinite Campus PARENT PORTAL (found on our website under QUICK LINKS). If you need assistance with your login, email: email@example.com
2) Click on HOUSEHOLD INFORMATION for HH phone and address information (If address is different, you must submit proof of residency to Pupil Services at the Board Office before this can be changed).
3) Click on FAMILY MEMBERS to view each member in the Household along with phone and email - this also shows the contact order.
4) Click on DEMOGRAPHICS – this shows your Emergency Contacts or Non-Household Parents.
a. If you have multiple students in the system, select a student first.
5) Click on CONTACT PREFERENCES – make sure the EMERGENCY box is checked for the numbers/email you want to be notified on.
6) To make any changes from the items mentioned above, click UPDATE, make the change, and click OK.
7) Changes will not take place on the portal until reviewed and approved by Pupil Services. Please allow 2-3 days for processing.
We will be running a TRIAL call on Monday, October 16th, so we ask that you please do this as soon as possible. If you do not receive the trial call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your prompt cooperation!