CONGRATULATIONS Excel TECC National Winners!!
- ITP junior students Max Brinton, and Mitchell McLaughlin placed 21st in Web Design. With nearly 40 teams in the contest, almost all of which were seniors in dedicated two-year Web Design programs. A showing to be proud of and build on for next year.
- Mr. Zivny's Construction Trades Team; consisting of Kyle Ross, David Gelo, and Charlie Cole finished 13th in the Industrial and Engineering Showcase.
- ITP Graduate Dominic Ferrante finished 10th in Computer Programming, earning National Finalist recognition.
- Mr. Schmidt's CADD Team; consisting of Devon Medsker, Emily Pietrantone, and Ryan Previte finished 5th in the Industrial and Engineering Showcase. The CADD team also earned recognition as National Finalists.
- Mr. Suchy's ITP Team; consisting of David Bryson, Max Kotlan, and Joshua Jaffe earned First Place in the Business and Technology Showcase earning the Gold Medal. This year's team earned the fifth SkillsUSA National Championship for ITP in five appearances at NLSC and are proud to have brought home the "one for the thumb".
- Savanna Kubish of W-E NCI, earned the 2017 NLSC National Championship Gold Medal in the Customer Service competition.
- Mr. Eubank's Welding competitor from W-E NCI, Joseph Jarmuszkiewicz earned the 2017 NLSC National Championship earning the Gold Medal.
Posted: Wednesday, August 16, 2017