Attention Seniors and Parents/Guardians of Seniors: this Friday, May 15th is your Curbside Pick-Up and Drop-off day. Please see information below and attached for important details:
Dates for curbside pick-up and drop-off of materials are as follows:
( Click here
for times and details)
• Seniors - Friday, May 15th
• Juniors - Tuesday, May 26th
• Sophomores - Wednesday, May 27th
• Freshmen - Thursday, May 28th
• Make-up Date - Friday, May 29th
All SENIORS must attend on Friday, May 15th to return materials and pick-up Caps and Gowns.
(Families with more than one student in grades 9-11 should attend on the day assigned to the youngest student).
Process, Tips and Reminders:
1. Textbooks and Library books will be returned at Checkpoint #1. This is the only time you should exit your vehicle, one at a time, to place books onto designated carts/boxes at checkpoint. (At all other checkpoints, please remain in your vehicle. The materials will be brought to you and placed in the trunk of your vehicle.)
2. Locker contents (and Caps & Gowns for seniors) will be picked-up at Checkpoint #2.
3. Medications kept on file in our clinic will be picked-up at Checkpoint #3.
4. Artwork from this school year will be picked-up at Checkpoint #4.
5. Any SENIORS (Seniors ONLY) with a school-issued instrument will return instrument at Checkpoint #5. All 9-11th grade students will keep school-issued instruments, until further notice.
6. Any students with lockers at the Innovation Center (juniors and seniors in Excel TECC programs housed at the Innovation Center); Locker contents from these lockers will be picked-up at Checkpoint #6.
7. Please remember to place a sign with student’s first and last name and locker number, clearly visible in your vehicle’s windshield/window to help expedite the process.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Perry (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Linn (email@example.com) .