Dear Millridge Elementary Parents/Guardians,
For several years, Mayfield City Schools have been moving in the direction of cashless operations for fiscal accountability by giving parents/guardians the choice to pay fees, lunch payments, etc. online through Infinite Campus.
Millridge Elementary has been chosen to pilot the district’s first cash free, check free lunch system. Districtwide, more than 80 percent of our families already are purchasing lunches for their students through their individual Infinite Campus account without the use of cash or checks.
Beginning April 1, 2019, we are asking all Millridge students who buy their lunches to make their purchases using only the funds in their Infinite Campus account (No cash/checks).
There are many benefits for parents, students and our schools when choosing online only payments, including:
• Provides a reliable and secure electronic payment
• Eliminates cash handling, creating faster lunch lines
• Reduces lost checks/cash
• Allows convenient payments anytime via the secure Campus Portal, using Visa, Mastercard, & Discover credit cards
• Provides a purchase history for each student
• No service charges are applied
• Allows families to set up recurring payments and low balance notifications
For added convenience parents/guardians can download the free Infinite Campus Parent app in the Google Play store and the iTunes App store.
The app allows parents/guardians to add funds to their child/ren lunch accounts, as well as provides access to all Infinite Campus data (grades, assignments, lunch history, fees, etc). Please note, parents/guardians must have active, up-to-date Infinite Campus accounts.
For login assistance, please email: ichelp@mayfieldschools.
Thank you for your cooperation.