May 17, 2022
ROAD WORK SET TO BEGIN ON RIDGEBURY BLVD.
The Mayfield Heights Police Department shared the following road construction update:
- Starting Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 7 a.m. road construction will begin on Ridgebury Blvd
- Construction will begin just east of the I-271 bridge going east towards Mayfield Middle School
- The work consists of an emergency repair of a pipeline in the sidewalk area
- The repair will eventually advance to the intersection of Ridgebury Blvd. and SOM Center Road
- No construction will be conducted over the weekend
- The road work is set to last a couple of weeks.
Please use Mayfield or Wilson Mills roads if you are concerned about delays. Traffic will be maintained, but delays should be expected.