New Hours for WSF due to COIVD-19 - October 19 until further notice
Set up an account by going to mayfieldwsf.activityreg.com -
Reservations may be made 72 hours in advance. Please call if you need to cancel.
Masks Must be worn when entering and exiting the facility. Masks can be removed while exercising.
Please note WSF will be closed November 26, December 25 & January 1, 2020
* Please note free weights are not available until further notice
Monday - Friday
5:30a - 12:30p 3:00p - 8:00p
5:30a - 12:30p
3:00p - 8:00p
5:30a - 7:30a
3:00 p -8:00p
5:30a - 7:30a 6:00p - 8:00p
6:00a - 12:00p
* Schedule subject to change without notice
* Please note that some Pool times will be unavailable due to guard availability and Swim Team season beginning.
Due to the strict guidelines we are required to follow and the limited options available to children, use of the facility is being limited to patrons 16 years of age and up.
No drop-ins or guests.
Members must maintain 6 ft. physical distance from other
New/Renewal memberships are not being accepted at this time. We will update as things change.
Members can register for time slots (pre-determined 55-minute window of time) one of two ways.
- Online - by creating an account (email and password), you can go online to make reservations up to 72 hours in advance. A QR code will be sent to your email and/or cell via text message.
- Call in – If you do not have the ability to make a reservation online, you can call the front desk at 440-995-6840, during operating hours. Again, reservations can be made up to 72 hours in advance, and a QR code will be sent to your email and/or cell via text.
Enter Building - All members will be asked to enter through the main door (Door 18), swipe in and proceed to their area. Swimmers will enter the pool through the silver door, all other members will enter the fitness area through the main stairwell.
Exit Building - Swimmers will exit the pool deck through the south west door (the back corner). Those working out upstairs will exit via the rear stairwell (near mirror).
All members will exit through Door 16.
Check In - New security procedures have been initiated at the front desk. In addition to scanning your QR code for your reservation, we will also be checking temperatures. Anyone who has a 100.4-degree temperature will not be allowed access to the facility.
Members who allow additional people in or use someone else’s QR code will be subject to removal from the facility and loss of membership without refund.
& reductions within the facility
- Classrooms 131,132 and 133 closed
- Cycling Room closed
- Free weights & dumbbells not available
- Birthday parties not available
- No Personal Training
- Lockers and showers closed
- No fitness classes
- Pool available for lap swimming (1/lane)
- No Vending machines
- Free weights and Olympic barbells and power rack use is not permitted at this time. Use of this equipment will be available when spotting and physical distancing restrictions are no longer in place.
While using the track, physical distancing must always be maintained. There should be six feet between all track users, unless from the same household.
Water fountains will not be available at this time. Members are encouraged to bring their own filled water bottles.
Locker rooms – Lockers and shower facilities are unavailable. Restrooms and sinks are open.
In addition to facility staff cleaning, all members are expected to sanitize all equipment
BEFORE and AFTER use. This includes
everything you touch. There will be both
spray bottles and disinfectant wipes available for your use.
Members are asked to maintain good hygiene by hand washing
or sanitizing and maintaining physical distancing requirements.
The location of many pieces of equipment have been moved to meet 6 ft. distancing requirements. Members must not move any equipment from its new location.
There will be no lost and found. All items left behind will be discarded.
Loitering or gathering in large groups will NOT be
Please be patient during these unprecedented times. We understand things are different and might seem tedious. We just want to keep you, other members, and our staff safe. If you have any concerns or need to provide feedback, then please talk to a manager.
As safety guidelines expand, we will move to further expand