If you are a NEW Mayfield residential parent/guardian registering a student for the very first time, and do not already have an existing student enrolled in the Mayfield School District, the following items are required as part of the registration process:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian (driver's license, passport)
- Original legal guardianship and/or custody papers (if applicable)
- TWO Proofs of Residency
- Mortgage bill, tax bill, purchase agreement OR current signed rental/lease agreement with beginning end date and listing all occupants.
- Current utility bill [gas, electric, water or sewer], pay stub or bank account
- IF living with a relative or friend, a residency affidavit must be signed and notarized along with 2 proofs of owner's residency.
- Immunization Records
- Student Health/Medication information (all medications require an authorization form completed by the parent &
health care provider). This form can be found on our website under Families > Health Services
- Child's Birth Certificate (If not in English, must provide a translated certified copy).
- IF you are registering a Preschool student, the Preschool Health Questionnaire must be completed and uploaded (to find form from our website > Families > Registration Office > under Preschool FORMS
- IF your student is coming from another school, an Authorization for Release of School Records must be uploaded or presented to the Board of Education before your child can be enrolled > Families > Registration Office > under Registration FORMS
- Emergency Contact Phone Numbers (must have 2 contacts other than the parents/guardians).
All required forms can be found here.
Verify you have all the information needed and
click the REGISTER NOW icon below to begin the registration.
or contact by phone @ 440.995.7243.
We do not recommend using a hand held device, and prefer using Chrome, Firefox or Edge as your browser.
Your parent portal activation key will be in the approval email you receive.